Fanfiction by Molly
Friday, July 29, 2005
  Umm...
GenreHistorical
HISTORICALS! - Adventurous and somewhat dark, but
that's true adventure. From the heart of Olde
England, or the Caribbean isles, adventures in
the past, are a fire that burn in your soul to
be written. History books, Kathleen E.
Woodiwiss and Alexander Dumas are your
inspirations!


What Kind of Novel Should I Write?
brought to you by Quizilla


Erm. Hmm.

Well, that's just all wrong. I've never read anything by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss or Alexander Dumas, nor have I ever read a history book for fun.

I could see myself writing fantasy. Mystery. Sci-fi. Even adventure. Historical fiction???
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." -- Jack London

Name:
Location: Herndon, VA, United States