Fanfiction by Molly
Monday, July 11, 2005
  [Crafty Molly] They copied my design!
Okay, so maybe neither of us copied the other. However, I just found something that looks remarkably similar to the design on the rug I've been making (albeit with more/different colors) at Target.com. Although there will be some relatively large differences, in the long run. You'll see.

Speaking of seeing, I'm going to post a picture later today, probably, whenever I finish the square I'm at work on. And it shouldn't be TOO much longer after that before I finish the row. I'm making progress!

P.S. You can see previous pictures by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post to link to my subblog.Link

--
Posted by Molly Morrison to Crafty Molly at 7/11/2005 10:37:00 AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." -- Jack London

Name:
Location: Herndon, VA, United States