Fanfiction by Molly
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
  Another Great Day--Now Just a Few More...
Three word sprints (that's ten minutes, writing as fast as I can) and I wrote 2051 words! :-D That is *not bad at all* in my opinion. Now, I am trying to do at least four word sprints a day, but I am also trying to just get over 2K, so I'll take the three for today. I got a late start because of Spades tournament (oops) and chatting with my brother over Skype for the first time.. and now I'm going to need sleep, since there was no nap in my day and this is about as late as I've been up all week. I wish I knew why I am so tired!

'Zokutou'Zokutou
4,827 / 40,000
(12.0%)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." -- Jack London

Name:
Location: Herndon, VA, United States